If a student will be absent from school, please call the Attendance Line
at 630-458-2512 before 7:30 am on the day of the absence.
If you have any questions, please contact Maria Valencia at 630-458-2528.
The Importance of Regular School Attendance:
- Your child is more likely to keep up with the daily lessons and assignments and take quizzes and tests on time.
- Students who attend school regularly are more likely to pass reading and math assessments than students who don’t attend school regularly.
- Regular school attendance can also help students who are learning English by giving them increased exposure to the English language, and increased opportunities to master the skill they need.
- Just by being present at school, your child is learning how to be a good citizen by participating in the school community, learning valuable social skills, and developing a broader worldview.
- Your commitment to school attendance will send a message to your child that education it is a priority for your family, going to school every day is a critical part of educational success.